Kickstarter Update #101 - E3 Participation

Peter

Administrator
Hello Everyone,

E3 is just days away and we are planning to be in attendance. Together with Deep Silver we are now finalizing all the details.

629cf9d62dc1b118001f1c3c86c1eb42_original.jpg

S3 at E3

Shenmue III is scheduled to have a room in the business area open to the media. Expect to see S3 info from media around the world! (Yu Suzuki is not planned to participate in the exhibit hall events.)

E3 2019 Official Site

Thank you always for your support!

Expect to see S3 info from media around the world! (Yu Suzuki is not planned to participate in the exhibit hall events.)

That sounds like impressions only and nothing else. Although who knows? Keep your expectations in check.

I hope for at least something but I really wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just hands on impressions only.

Unless they plan on allowing people to capture vid of their play through.

Looking forward to videos of the game in action. About time! I really hope the demo is going to be released soon so I can get a feel of this game that I have been waiting for years.

If the Meeting is for the media around the world, the media will release something eventually. The only question is how much stuff they will release. I hope they will release many new info generate interest in the game. After the bad News with the delay they should deliver something to give People a reason for looking Forward to the game.

Well let's see. I know that two really big german gaming companies will be live streaming from the E3
and they also have teams in Germany who will discuss everything that was announced or shown at E3.
They have two members who played through Shenmue 1 & 2 like 10 times
and they played both games in 2x 33 parts each 30 minutes on Youtube.
If they say something about Shenmue i can clip and translate it.

It says "info", so I assume we won't see images or a new trailer. Besides, didn't they say the press won't be able to record the demo and the media showed in there?

Shenhua's capsule toy having her old costume is a tad strange considering her new getup.

Could either confirm an optional outfit swap or just be an Easter Egg of her Shenmue 1 & 2 design.

It says "info", so I assume we won't see images or a new trailer. Besides, didn't they say the press won't be able to record the demo and the media showed in there?
The press aren't able to record the play session, correct.

But I wouldn't make any assumptions about what info might or might not mean, because it's a catch all term they've used before and hasn't stopped visuals like screens and trailers coming.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd expect some new written articles over E3. Anything more is a bonus. Nice to see they confirmed the attendance at least.

Those capsules look really good. I'm impressed.

Back