Kickstarter Update #101 - E3 Participation

I think you guys are overlooking this
While they are scheduled to have a private room in the business section, it's obvious at the time of that announcement they were still planning other things as they were still talking with Deepsliver about e3. Maybe we'll see something?

I think you guys are overlooking this
View attachment 2935
While they are scheduled to have a private room in the business section, it's obvious at the time of that announcement they were still planning other things as they were still talking with Deepsliver about e3. Maybe we'll see something?
Here's hoping

It's hard to read into that stuff, IMO. The text is pretty straight laced and I don't think they're dropping much in the way of hints out there.

I think it's more about having faith they won't leave us empty handed when it comes to a little bit of new screens or video.

You know, if we get an English language trailer, even if it's just a short teaser, I will blow my load! It could happen... Although I figure they would have done that this week and then have the media previews come out next week and beyond, so hmm.... we'll see.

the guys from "Game Two", a weekly german webshow 35-45 minutes long
where they only talk about the newest game stuff
(the show is sponsored by the two biggest german public tv channels)
said that they will be able to see Shenmue 3 at E3.

and thats just one team of their whole production crew, they have another live stream team at E3
and a team in Germany. together with all the other gaming magazines, online platforms and journalists worldwide
we will definetly hear something about Shenmue 3.
maybe there will be no new public trailer and no new screenshots or whatever but we still get something.

John's DF video's are fantastic; a little too technical for me at times, but there's no doubting his passion for gaming. And he actually talks instead of SHOUTING REALLY LOUD ALL THE TIME. That's a major bonus for me.

After watching Microsoft's conference live last night, I don't wanna get my hopes up about what they will show. But this is very interesting stuff. As someone mentioned, surely they can't just be talking about the game for 20 mins and not show much? I dunno but now would be as good as time as any to really show off the game. I'm expecting they will show the Walmart footage but I'm interested to see what will happen on late Wednesday night.

I was unfortunately right about them "planning something"

About Wednesday, who is Gamestop Interviewing? Will it be Yu ?(Who obviously is there from appearing at the PC event), or will it be someone from Deep Silver... I think that could be the next place where we see this addressed.

About Wednesday, who is Gamestop Interviewing? Will it be Yu ?(Who obviously is there from appearing at the PC event), or will it be someone from Deep Silver... I think that could be the next place where we see this addressed.

members of Deep Silver never do any public E3 / Gamescom / event interviews or Q&A sessions for their games.
they always send a press guy from the game studio team or a developer (+ translator).
so it can only be Suzuki or some other member of the developer team
OR
its just members of Gamespot who talk to each other.

So when do people get to play the demo? I want to read impressions. I need some positivity in my life.

Yeah, who would've guessed that, at this point (hopefully before some awesome impressions and gameplay), I wish they wouldn't have been at E3, lol.

Back