Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive for PC Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone takes your order and deliver you a different (and worse) product... that's the case.
Look alright. I get your upset. But you have not been scammed. And if this is anything like Metro, you'll get a Steam key anyway.

But I'm asking you to please calm down here.

Will my pc version come with the game in-box on discs or will I get a download code? If it's a download code I demand a refund. I use Steam and GOG, not Epic. I backed the game twice: one for ps4 and another for a pc boxed copy.

I need clarification on the state of my order.

It's not about a brand. It's about being forced into a worse service without cloud saves. Without allowing me to share my games with members of my family. Without controller support.
Oh god, this just made me realize I won't be able to use my DS4 with Shenmue 3 on PC without Steam. They better build some quality controller support into the game.

Explain to me, in what way, the Epic Store will spoil your Shenmue 3 experience.

Sure, I can explain simply:
  • I can share my game with my gf. I love to do that.
  • I cant have my cloud saves because EGS doesn't support it. I often change device during the week and I love to take my game back where it was.
  • It has no controller support.
  • It has no achievements support.

What if I removed achievements and ability to lend your game to a friend on your PS4 game. What would you think ?

I'm more interested in the new recommended config...

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i7-7700 (3.60 GHz)
Memory: 16GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband internet connection
Storage: 100 GB available space
Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
DVD Drive: Required (if you buy the physical copy)
Additional Info: Requires Epic Games Store Client to activate.

All this features could be added. And sometimes pc games (not talking About anyone in the Forum ) are really spoiled. They make a tantrum when a game is not coming to their favourite launcher.

These Kids would never survive console gaming. I got consoles just for playing one game I wanted. And then the games come to the Plattform I originally wanted. That happend a few time and it was really annoying, because I wasted Money.

And then pc Gamers these days cry About Epic store. They do not Need to get a new Plattform just download the game. That is hilarious, when thinking through which ods we console gamer had to through the 90s.

Steam is not even mentioned in the campaign. It only says PC and PS4.

It is mentionned in the KS survey.

All this features could be added. And sometimes pc games (not talking About anyone in the Forum ) are really spoiled. They make a tantrum when a game is not coming to their favourite launcher.

These Kids would never survive console gaming. I got consoles just for playing one game I wanted. And then the games come to the Plattform I originally wanted. That happend a few time and it was really annoying, because I wasted Money.

And then pc Gamers days cry About Epic store. They do not Need to get a new Plattform just download the game. That is hilarious, when thinking through which ods we console gamer had to through the 90s.

Lol. Said the guy who was worried the game would release on Xbox One.

Will my pc version come with the game in-box on discs or will I get a download code? If it's a download code I demand a refund. I use Steam and GOG, not Epic. I backed the game twice: one for ps4 and another for a pc boxed copy.

I need clarification on the state of my order.

I assumed it was a physical disc? Am I wrong? It's ben ages since I lookedon t he page

I'm more interested in the new recommended config...

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i7-7700 (3.60 GHz)
Memory: 16GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband internet connection
Storage: 100 GB available space
Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
DVD Drive: Required (if you buy the physical copy)
Additional Info: Requires Epic Games Store Client to activate.
Here are the original requirements they posted, for the record:
  • OS: Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10 x64 (64-bit OS Required)
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti or better (DirectX 11 card & VRAM 2GB Required)
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network: Broadband internet connection
  • Storage: 100 GB available space
  • Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
  • Additional Info: Requires Steam Client to activate.
Edit: nevermind my previous edit, can still play it on Windows 7 those were just the recommended. So my version will probably have potato graphics, maybe it will look closer to Shenmue II.

Sure, I can explain simply:
  • I can share my game with my gf. I love to do that.
  • I cant have my cloud saves because EGS doesn't support it. I often change device during the week and I love to take my game back where it was.
  • It has no controller support.
  • It has no achievements support.
What if I removed achievements and ability to lend your game to a friend on your PS4 game. What would you think ?
ok. That's some valid points.
Tho, I don't think is THAT bad.
Also, just wait. after all this buzz, Suzuki will probably respond to all the backers.
They will probably still get the game on Steam. That swhat I believe will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back