Kickstarter Update #107 - Reward Progress Report

4d2bb259541a4a1e135e3f3ba9d5003a_original.JPG
##

I'm guessing Ryo will have a digital Timex watch in Shenmue III ?

Those watches are mementos from development of the first game, I think. Not meant to be any kind of tie-in with the new one.

Seeing this all come to life is making me feel far more hopeful for the series continuing. It looks far better than I had anticipated. Genuinely can't wait to see what the next few months brings.

I am pretty sure everything here except the backer exclusive jacket and that specific telecom card will show up in all versions of the game.

Btw, werent those messages supposed to be in a hotel?

The jacket design looks familiar...anyone know if it comes from somewhere?

Also, can anyone make out the artwork that's on the walls in the Save Shenmue building? Looks like it could be old concept art or something?

Wonder what those prize wheel things are...so many questions!
Maybe it reminds you of Claires Jacket design in Resident Evil 2 PSX, though it has very little resemblance

I am pretty sure everything here except the backer exclusive jacket and that specific telecom card will show up in all versions of the game.

Btw, werent those messages supposed to be in a hotel?

The guestbook was the $600 tier and the wishing messages were a >$1k reward (also included the guestbook message).

I'm excited to find what I've written on my Dreams Come True plaque. Mainly because I've forgotten what I wrote...
Scratch that, got the plaque confused with the name tag on the temple tier. That would be why I can't remember anything. :LOL:

I'm pretty sure I also left the message in the guest book though. I know had to nominate a short comment through the backer page for something.

Back