MAGIC Monaco Press Conference - 9th March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the conference, will there be a direct link on Magic Monaco's Twitter acct or will it be live-streamed on Twitch?

Translation:

今朝、新型のフォークリフトを2台もみた!
いい旅になりそう。
モナコへ行ってきます!
写真が取れなかったのが残念。

Kesa, shingata no fōkurifuto o 2-dai mo mita!
Ii tabi ni nari-sō.
Monako e ittekimasu!
Shashin ga torenakatta no ga zan'nen.

I also saw two new types (shingata is "new types" or "new models") of forklift this morning.
Seems like it will be a good journey.
I'm off to Monaco!
It's a pity I couldn't take a photo.

We are edging ever closer...god I hope that trailer gets released on Youtube simultaneously this Saturday since there is likely no live stream.

To those going to Monaco...have fun :)

Last edited:
All aboard, we're about to take off!!!!
5ngzZog.jpg

Do you think during the crazy time in Magic there will be another another surprises about Shenmue 3? Maybe another little video?

Do you think during the crazy time in Magic there will be another another surprises about Shenmue 3? Maybe another little video?

Who knows...all I know is Yu Suzuki-sama just saw new forklifts and we’re in for the greatest Shenmue III showcase ever...

I think the Trailer could be premiered in Crazy Time. But who knows. There was no second contest for the private Gameplay-Presentation.

Would be nice if they debuted the trailer in morning, then showcased it being played in the Crazy Time afternoon event...yes, I still really want to see someone actually playing the game for real just to know it's at a stage where it can indeed be played.

Last year, Shibuya crazy time was the big deal! who knows!
Yeah,
I wonder if the trailer will be shown with Yu Suzuki or Crazy time with Cedric? I'm hoping it will be shown around 12:30pm as I'll be home by then lol. Last year they showed it at the crazy time I believe though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back