Next Big Shenmue update... March '19, with details Feb '19

I do not think that Sony will Play a big part with Shenmue 3 anymore. Yes they helped with the announcement back in 2015 but that's it then. They never mentioned S3 again in their Events. It is not a part of their Portfolio. They do not threat it like their other exclusives. I am not saying this because I am anti Sony guy. I am a Play Station User since the Ps1 and have used all Playstation consoles. I am a mulitplattform guy though and also enjoy playing on my Xbox One and on the 360, but all in all, Playstation will be my console of choice. I have nothing against Sony, and having a big Company like Sony behind S3 would be great. But you have to be realistic, Shemue 3 is not that important for Sony.

Everything depends on Deep Silver now.

Same can be said about how they’re promoting the FF Remake. All of the involved parties have been hush for good reason. Everything is still under development. They may lay low now to go big towards release.

They did host the first Gamescom teaser on their YouTube channel, giving it over a million views, and publish this message from Yu Suzuki with screenshots, etc. They've shared some things on Twitter too. They haven't completely ignored the game since E3 2015.
Bravo!!! I agree.
And I sincerely hope, that Sony will help to promote even more as we aproach the release date. It would be great.

Back