Next Big Shenmue update... March '19, with details Feb '19

Yes that's true. But thats normal for the YouTube Generation. Detailed Research is not a common trade on YouTube. Not even among the channels of big gaming News site. But still great that S3 was featured on a big gaming YouTube channel. The guy also threats S3 rather fair. Although he is scectical he is not bashing the game.

Not like other articles on the web where S3 is considered a failure already.

Yeah, poor research aside, he was reasonably balanced unlike many clickbaiters out there like IGN etc. That said, Eurogamer is a top quality site in my opinion and is very different from the more tabloid styles of IGN, Gamespot and other big gaming sites. So that's why I was particularly disappointed, even if it was their YouTube channel.

I agree. Euro Gamer is my favourite News site as well. It is my main online source for gaming News. I also find their YouTube channel rather entertaining. Poor Research aside it is a good Thing that the big sites Feature S3 in a rather neutral light and not in a negative light. Unfortunately bad News create more clics so the big gaming sites are rather diligent when it is about Shemue 3 bashing.

Thats why I gave up researching about Shenmue 3 aside from the Forum and the offical sources. The Mainstream gaming media is not the right spot to get unbiased Infos about S3 which is a pity.

Sorry if this has been stated elsewhere (don't think so!), but has there been a date supplied for this February announcement? Keen to mark my calendar and stare at it for a month.

Sorry if this has been stated elsewhere (don't think so!), but has there been a date supplied for this February announcement? Keen to mark my calendar and stare at it for a month.
Not yet but I would expect something soonish. I am also keen to see what's going on.

I wonder why Magic Monaco is in March this year? Wasn't it usually in February?
Anyway, not sure what Cedric will show on Feb 7th but March will be an interesting month and can't come soon enough.

Probably in March now because they kicked off MAGIC Kyoto last year.

It's about the time to see some gameplay. I hope they show the last build of the game so that the press don't whine about graphics. They must be almost finalizing it so I suppose it may looks finalised.

Anything less than gameplay, even if t's just a recorded movie, would be a massive disappointment with an August release date.

Back