Project Update #119: MAGIC KYOTO 2019: Participation Info

It's not so much that it's the same area for me, but why not a version of the final game and other parts of the story or quest? Oh well.

Still hoping we get our final trailer.

Yeah, I get what you mean. I kind of feel the same. This one area is the only area they're willing to show. I want to see something new like fishing or something.

There's so much we still haven't seen (QTE Events, Fishing, Other Mini games etc)

But then I think "we're 12 days away....we're so damn close to finding out for ourselves....does it really matter anymore?"

Still, I too was kinda hoping for something new from the full game.

Yeah, I get what you mean. I kind of feel the same. This one area is the only area they're willing to show. I want to see something new like fishing or something.

There's so much we still haven't seen (QTE Events, Fishing, Other Mini games etc)

But then I think "we're 12 days away....we're so damn close to finding out for ourselves....does it really matter anymore?"

Still, I too was kinda hoping for something new from the full game.

Exactly. But for me, it's not so much about what I want to see, but more about approaching it from a marketing perspective. It seems nonsensical, to me, to be replaying and showcasing a demo - which its roots originate from several months ago (E3) - when the game is literally 12/13 days away. They should have the final version of the game and be showcasing different stuff. It doesn't have to be super spoilery.

Exactly. But for me, it's not so much about what I want to see, but more about approaching it from a marketing perspective. It seems nonsensical, to me, to be replaying and showcasing a demo - which its roots originate from several months ago (E3) - when the game is literally 12/13 days away. They should have the final version of the game and be showcasing different stuff. It doesn't have to be super spoilery.

I hear you....I hear you.

Back