Random Shenmue III Thoughts

though him saying he is the english voice actor for Ryo in the anime is even better.

-O-2u74yA5LkzF5LufkT49oz8DpdSHg9pphWsviOghVQOQWaE_2Gq6wJhRLwRK48xK5m4z4ydre_y6Q45OJyE-L7BGFScOcBFeIVgBHMMMLrggF4kJB2PKUO7n4ggvrL4cX6nbiLz93am7rXY3LaVXu2617dQ2gRPrB_IIlHUSNawgfZI8fx6-wlIhfAvyaNlst2Cvd0-WTrIPbVUp5B8uP7NzX8dIkWeq9_56OXPOvHyvZdCJRLOvADGCKUQ5U4CKT6E2VKaLVs3BeOqUHnFkFYB1xady7eCFD717hq5UFT7TlV2lpOTQu1g29bOpIUinUWKmTbsJG2M9KY-D0-oJob4xGkEbccHIRSwzcY1L0gbqgpUd45uW3E_XxuC0lPFc8-GPHHszq0PJcSw6Bb_rRw9d1w6vx8GBEtuPivCTr9sZNswyQkRADvGR8AQ1aY1ZNHvhN-PQPbGR8_ucqT7Ox0VQNmIJWrfhNLair1B3eNH0BoGvc1gJVR37TnFYDni3TwANw-06i7nVCy02Uj-ecVi5dyx2j7adINpWb7GgA1xQTcRG-C13M6K1pWSUVk0xstKYujtSYmkI2vL-Rq0G2HrJFfviwrgZ-291A2XLHw3FpojL-4vlaTvScTQqy2gZawg1-zmQFpOa5DA9Y-mzbQiOWQsVyIjKfwNTCeCgm3QRcVQdEPfQ=w433-h937-no

Playstation Wrap Up for 2020 is out (UK)

Not bad for Shenmue III to come in third when I played it for about 40 hours in 2019 :D

The bad ending for this game could be used as an example to demonstrate that the supernatural elements in the game have been toned down a little, especially in regard to Shenhua's 'powers'. In the bad ending of S2, Lan Di states that he will take Shenhua's power for the chiyoumen but in this game, he turns and walks away from her after killing Ryo and taking the mirror. :/

I still say that she has a connection to the Yellow Emperor/Dragon. Maybe she's the reincarnation or descendant of Huangdi.

Anyway, I'm foraging for herb, you guys. 1980s style.

Playstation Wrap Up for 2020 is out (UK)

What's that all about, matey? Care to elaborate?

Nothing about Shenmue, but news about the company that owns Koch Media who owns Deep Silver who funded Shenmue III, I thought this would be interesting.

Turns out I played 50 hours of Shenmue III in 2020 myself. Pretty surprised it was that high. But I guess I did put quite a bit of time into all the DLC early in the year, so I guess that's why.

Sneak peek of my pixel Hazuki residence (the front area)...

20210206_153924.jpg

I've since tweaked the colours, and I'm in the process of fixing the width so the inner-most vertical wooden beam is in the middle of the house (as it stretches to the centre of the roof).

I also realised the light is in the wrong place. Had to boot up the game to get a good head-on view.

I just noticed that the Steam reviews for this game are... Fairly positive. DESPITE the Epic controversy. Same with the user reviews on Metacritic.

It's almost like... People think the game is okay. Imagine that. I thought it made people waste their lives or whatever.

According to my PS5's time stats feature....I actually put 80 hours into Shenmue III...honestly didn't feel like it. I've still only done one complete playthrough, but I did go back into New Game Plus and trophy hunt so that probably was where some of those hours came from. Although I did milk that first playthrough and took my sweet ass time with it. If I had to guess? Probably 50 hours first play through, 30 hours dicking around trophy hunting.

Back