Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Probably won't know for awhile after steam release next week. So far, the publisher's parent company said "Fine" and were happy.

Better than bad, at least. Who knows if they stick around for 4. Personally hope they can find better partner elsewhere, although I'm eternally grateful for their investment in Shenmue 3.

Anyone knows why Baisha was cut from the game? So sad that Baisha is not in the game. 😢 it is a unique place, so beautiful. I hope one day we can see Baisha in a future game or in the anime.
DL3LEquW0AIF6xx.jpg

We're coming up on the one year mark of Shenmue 3s release. The more I look back on my experiences with Shenmue 3 I've grown to really love it. I already liked the game when I first played it but now I have a deep level of appreciation.

One element Shenmue 3 has that the other Shenmue games don't is character. There are so many easter eggs and head nods to the Shenmue community. This game was truly for the fans.

My random capsule toy has finally been dispatched! I'm not bothered what I get, so long as it's not Chai. If I do get him, does any UK based folk want to swap him for any other capsule toy? :)
Good luck! I remember telling myself I didn't want Chai but of course, that's who I got lol

Good luck! I remember telling myself I didn't want Chai but of course, that's who I got lol
In which case I *REALLY* don't want Ryo with a forklift and I absolutely, under no circumstances want Shenhua. While I think about it, I would detest a Chibi Nozomi toy come to think about it......... ;)

In which case I *REALLY* don't want Ryo with a forklift and I absolutely, under no circumstances want Shenhua. While I think about it, I would detest a Chibi Nozomi toy come to think about it......... ;)
There you go! I was luckily able to acquire a Shenhua and sitting Ryo to go along with the dreaded Chai but if we're playing by your logic, I totally hope I can't find a forklift Ryo myself soon lol

We're coming up on the one year mark of Shenmue 3s release. The more I look back on my experiences with Shenmue 3 I've grown to really love it. I already liked the game when I first played it but now I have a deep level of appreciation.

One element Shenmue 3 has that the other Shenmue games don't is character. There are so many easter eggs and head nods to the Shenmue community. This game was truly for the fans.
Love the game. I find myself loading it up randomly just to walk around and talk to residents. There's a lot of love put into the game, especially Bailu.

On a seperate note, Mr Tao is a savage 😂

1605658408587.jpg

I love Panda Heaven, the music that was used for the Shenmue III prophecy trailer/attract mode cutscene. I've always thought that Immediate Music did a fantastic job at capturing the Shenmue feeling and making it sound like an authentic Shenmue Orchestra track. Listening to it always makes me nostalgic for the days leading up to Shenmue III's release. I really wish that it could have been included on the Shenmue III OST that's about to go on sale.

Shenmue 3 releases for Steam tomorrow. Does anybody know the retail price? If its $60 thats a hard sell, you can find the game for dirt cheap now. Honestly I'd be shocked if they sold 1,000 copies retail. I feel like anybody that wanted to play the game already has.

Now when those Steam sales come around I can see Shenmue 3 selling extremely well.

Been looking around to see if anyone (besides Shenmue fans, of course) have made any mention of Shenmue releasing tomorrow and not a peep from anyone. Nothing from steam, gog, YsNet twitter, Deep Silver twitter or homepage... Really quite sad, tbh.

Been looking around to see if anyone (besides Shenmue fans, of course) have made any mention of Shenmue releasing tomorrow and not a peep from anyone. Nothing from steam, gog, YsNet twitter, Deep Silver twitter or homepage... Really quite sad, tbh.
The Shenmue III account tweeted the release times. 12pm ET which I think is 5pm GMT

Back