Shenmue 4. The possible abrupt ending to the series?

Funny how it's a childish little hissy fit when I say it, but not when you say it. Hmmmm.

Also you're not a fan of clunky exposition, but needed to be explicitly told that Iwao and Sunming were close despite being told they trained together and having a photo of them almost hugging.

And yet, the existence of a tree in Ternary Springs automatically means it's Ryo's spirit guardian despite the fact that the game never mentions this, and anyone who doesn't know this is OBVIOUSLY not paying attention to the game and clearly not at your 400 IQ.

See, you can't even read.

I never said it must be a mistranslation in the notebook, I said it seems much closer to that than any bullshit fanwank about the tree being Ryo's special spirit friend, that there's really nothing special about it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

You realise that literally everything there was quoted from you, right?

It's literally your childish sniping. That you're not a fan of. That you've been doing throughout this whole thread. Hell, you're still doing it even in this post I'm quoting!

Grow some self-awareness and lose the hypocrisy.
Both of you drop this tone immediately. There's no need for it.

This isn't a slow-burn, this is wheel-spinning. What the hell are you doing on a spoiler forum if you haven't played Niaowu!

Can the attitude; as I wrote, I haven't gotten as far yet, but this is my take on the sentiments that have been expressed thus far.

There's no need to act like an ass; I have no horse in this fight, so don't take a side.

Can the attitude; as I wrote, I haven't gotten as far yet, but this is my take on the sentiments that have been expressed thus far.
I'm not giving attitude, just very surprised that you'd want spoilers for the game. If you don't mind, that's fine (there's not much to spoil anyway).

There's a TON to spoil; I've already accidentally started reading and then stopped before learning too much.

And saying, "what the hell," to someone who is being civil and indifferent, is definitely giving attitude.

I'm out, no need to respond to this.

There's a TON to spoil; I've already accidentally started reading and then stopped before learning too much.
Depends on what you consider a spoiler. I didn't want anything spoiled so I avoided any previews except trailers and certainly wouldn't be on a spoiler forum until I beat the game. In terms of plot I'd be curious to hear what you consider to be a spoiler once you've finished the game.

And saying, "what the hell," to someone who is being civil and indifferent, is definitely giving attitude.
I said what the hell are you doing on a spoiler forum if you haven't finished the game because I was surprised. Didn't mean to offend.

Well I'm glad it wasn't just me. If it's something we are missing that's fine, but if it's a mistake on their part I kinda think we need to know about it. I'll assume for now it was on the scroll itself. Or yeah like you said, a part cut from the game and they forgot they actually cut it or missed out on deleting or rewriting that sentence.

Maybe the whole temple has already been made and they will use it for Shenmue 4.

Regardless, I need to know why the apparent error.

Lol yea still scratching my head about this one to I found the ending really jaring and strange almost felt like a quick recap at the start of a new season of a long running TV show

I wonder if any of the dlc will cover any of this

Back