Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

I'm really not happy with how this collection is turning out, nor how its been handled.
I only bought it for the Complete game in disc, all the extra stuff seems overprizes to me. But yes, pooerly handled.

Got my shipping notification! Hoping it's true I won't have to pay UK customs fee 🙏

Well the definition change from poster to card is pretty fishy. The sword was always described as being 5" so it's about as long as the PS4 game case is wide, wich the photo does accurately show.

I'm more concerned that the photo of the actual items doesn't show the herb map and hotel card. If they end up missing then they're gonna have to do some serious explaining...

I just answered my door to... have this package delivered by the express service.

shen3.jpg

Have to say that I was rather surprised by the packaging. The game came in its own sturdy cardboard box inside the shipping box. They could've just thrown it in there with the CD. But the inner box was made to be an exact fit and they even added plastic corner proctectors.

Now I'm just too afraid to open the game box itself to check the contents, to see if they do include the two items mentioned in the post above...

I just answered my door to... have this package delivered by the express service.

View attachment 15354

Have to say that I was rather surprised by the packaging. The game came in its own sturdy cardboard box inside the shipping box. They could've just thrown it in there with the CD. But the inner box was made to be an exact fit and they even added plastic corner proctectors.

Now I'm just too afraid to open the game box itself to check the contents, to see if they do include the two items mentioned in the post above...

Oh damn, nice. Any chance you could post some pics of the content? Or are you going to keep it sealed?

How the hell are people getting them so quick? Do they live down the street from lrg?

Mine's scheduled for May 12.

Probably within a good proximity of LRG, yeah.

A few staff members have theirs scheduled between May 10th-12th as well.

Mine says May 5th, surprisingly.

Back