Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

Just received the "Update your Address" email from LRG as these are apparently shipping very soon! You have until Midnight tomorrow to update the address, and the blurb on the email says that orders are usually dispatched with a few weeks of the Updated address deadline. Hopefully they will finally be with us in a few weeks! Cannot wait!

Exciting stuff!

Shocked to see I'm getting an email about this before the signed LP box set. Isn't that already shipping from Big Wax? Guess I'm waiting until both are ready before they're shipped.

Woke up to find that notice from LRG. Don't know if I really woke up, might still be dreaming.
They only give until tomorrow to get the address sorted so maybe things will actually ship soon then...

Wow - an entire day to make sure your address is correct...so generous!!

Still, this is exciting stuff. Now, i'm pretty sure it was confirmed that customs and fees for the UK were paid in advance and I hope that's true, because i'm going to be really pissed off if there are additional fees to pay!

Wow - an entire day to make sure your address is correct...so generous!!

Still, this is exciting stuff. Now, i'm pretty sure it was confirmed that customs and fees for the UK were paid in advance and I hope that's true, because i'm going to be really pissed off if there are additional fees to pay!
Yeah all was paid upfront

Does anyone in the UE knows if we will have to pay extra taxes or those included in the price?

must be nice to have gotten a chance at this. All I wanted was the sword and dreamcast case.

-_-

My brother's copy of this is coming in a few weeks. I'm really excited to see this stuff. Hope the replica looks as cool as it does in the picture.

so THATS where the production status is now. It doesn't show on your order numbers page anymore. Honestly their new site is so ugly and disgusting I hate navigating it. It's flashy just for the sake of being flashy and changes its structure every other page. Like man what a downgrade.

Edit: Oh nvm I'm stupid it does show, site still sucks tho, the black background was throwing me off lol

This final stretch is going to be painful now that I'm anticipating the shipment email. I hope they post a picture of the final dagger before they ship it out.

So what exactly does it mean when it says "At LRG Warehouse" as opposed to the other items that say "ready"?

Shenmue III Complete Edition Collector's Edition (PS4)
Your order will not ship until the latest of the estimated ship dates. "At LRG Warehouse" items are in our warehouse, but have not yet begun active shipment.

I was kinda hoping it would have been sent by now. Hopefully these packages get some kind of priority treatment considering it's been so long since we've ordered them.

So what exactly does it mean when it says "At LRG Warehouse" as opposed to the other items that say "ready"?

I was kinda hoping it would have been sent by now. Hopefully these packages get some kind of priority treatment considering it's been so long since we've ordered them.
Ready is like, ready to ship I guess? Idk, but from my last shenmue vinyl order things would sit at the warehouse for 1-2 weeks before they changed to "ready" and shipped out. Maybe at warehouse means it still has to be packed.

Back