Shenmue III | The Story goes on - Launch Trailer

giphy.gif

Lol, Ryo walks up to him like a badass. Facial animation is spot on there.

Oush... how spoiler worthy is it? I don't know if I can... do we hear Lan Di Speak?
Really nothing spoilery though a couple parts definitely seem to be from major moments, but they dont allude to the context of anything. If you were blind before no point breaking that now i guess.

So, I take it the game is gonna get delayed to 2021 now right?

I honestly feel like Ryo is the only issue when it comes to VA. The rest of the English dub sounds good. But the lip-sync seems to match up with the Japanese dub, so I’m torn on which I’m going to go with.

Wish I wasn't just a slacker backer so I could comment on the e-mail spam situation as so many people are blaming YsNet. Do they really think this is on purpose? And why not judge Kickstarter itself, probably a bug on their side.

Agh.

To calm myself I watch the trailer. 20 times? Yeah something like that.

I honestly feel like Ryo is the only issue when it comes to VA. The rest of the English dub sounds good. But the lip-sync seems to match up with the Japanese dub, so I’m torn on which I’m going to go with.

Yea basically all the English VA I've heard so far is good.

Yea the lip syncing is off, but It's not super jarring, lets be thankful the lip syncing Isn't as bad as such in Xenoblades Chroncle 2. That was downright shocking.

Last edited:

And Corey seems to be directed to act this way on purpose. Perhaps to keep the same feel as the 1 & 2.

Awesome that they have shown the boss fights, I really hope S3 will have a mode where you can replay the boss fight in higher difficulty like in S1&2!

Back