Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Saw the twee already.It is interesting to say at least. It could mean something or it also could mean nothing. Maybe a tease maybe not.

I know i should not expect anything but I am still feeling postive about it, although there is not a single proof that the tweet means something.

Saw the twee already.It is interesting to say at least. It could mean something or it also could mean nothing. Maybe a tease maybe not.

I know i should not expect anything but I am still feeling postive about it, although there is not a single proof that the tweet means something.

It would be a cruel joke teasing a number 4 of something when he's known for Shenmue.

It would be a cruel joke teasing a number 4 of something when he's known for Shenmue.

That's true. But I tend to do not trust Twitter. There are so many ways that tweets could be misunderstood

I try to think postiv and hope that it means something.But without a official confirmation we cannot be sure.

He's over-promised and been misinterpreted so many times before that I have no doubt he knows exactly what 1-2-3-4 would imply to most of his followers. At this point he probably has more Shenmue followers than any other kind of follower. I know he's got other duties, but Shenmue is what made his name relevant to most people.

It's for the tweetathon tomorrow that's what sensible me is going with.

Excited me = SHENMUE 4 IS COMING

MJQ is right he's overhypped before so be cautious guys.

Oof, I forgot about that.

Well then, hype has been cut to a reasonable level. Still though, there is some hope here I feel.

Back