[!!SPOILERS!!] Datamined Info - Discussion Thread (Backer Demo)

QiymbhJ.jpg

I will teach you all how to use Shenmue 3 debug mode!

• Download Universal Unreal Engine 4 Console Unlocker: https://framedsc.github.io/GeneralGuides/universal_ue4_consoleunlocker.htm

• Extract files where the Shenmue3.exe is

• Open IGCSInjector.ini replace

[InjectionData]
Process=YOURGAME-Win64-Shipping.exe
Dll=UniversalUE4UnlockerDumper.dll

with:

[InjectionData]
Process=Shenmue3-Win64-Shipping.exe
Dll=UniversalUE4UnlockerDumper.dll

• Start Shenmue 3 and go to controllable area in the game
• Alt+tab, start IGCSInjector.exe
• Go back to the game
• Press ~ (Tilde) key: type Enablecheats 1 and press enter

KEYS:
2 key: Change Costume\Play as Ren
T key: No-clip, press start on controller to teleport to area
Delete key: Make hud invisible
SELECT BUTTON on Controller= DEBUG Mode (Playable with controller, B button confirms)

There is more shortcut keys but not sure what they are.

AuvDQyM.jpg

You can change weather, teleport to areas, start any fight scene, change FOV,unlock all items and upgrades moves, and more,
Enjoy! ( No more need for Cheat Engine :D )

how would i go about changing ryo's model?

I always thought the dialog didn't make sense when you had to 'fight' the bookie in the demo, since the dialog was all about who has the best 'throws'. I think in the full release you'll play the pail toss, rather than fight him to get the thug intel

Nah, doesn't make sense. Multiple times the thug talks about fists. Also if you go to the dojo after fighting him and losing, the dojo master tells you about his history, how he used to be a student here and how he became a miserable bookie.

Hello, in the past, I had a theory about the Miao Village, if the action was supposed to take place in the south of China, it might not be the Great Wall of the North, but the Great Wall of the South , which would serve the story, where we can see Ryo in the middle and another character in the shadow of another higher building. If there were remains of ruined walled fortifications on one side of the Miao Village, could this corroborate a part of this foundings, please ?
Towards the end of the reign of the MING Dynasty in the early 17th century (1573-1619) Emperor WANLI distributed 40000 pieces of silver to the governors of the provinces of HUNAN and GUIZHOU (pronounced KUEÏ-CHOU which means Noble Prefecture) so that be built by the local HAN people... the Great Southern Wall (not as important as the Great Wall of the North) on the site of ancient forests where Tigers and Leopards roamed...
This 125-mile long wall punctuated with 800 observation towers guarded by nearly 7,000 soldiers crossed these 2 Provinces, half of which between the hills and valleys of FENG-HUANG County meant to protect the local populations from the MIAO ethnic uprisings fulfilling the role assigned to...
On one side were the MIAOS who had suffered and accepted the Yoke of HAN assimilation in general and on the other hand, those who had struggled to keep their Minority Status using primitive Weapons that had become the symbol of their insubordinate face to the oppression of which they were always the Victims...
The remains of these Fortifications have practically disappeared following the many wars...
Today, only half of these towers remain in various states of dilapidation... following their uses, just like the Fortress as places of squats, commerce, games, and more recently shooting movies, destroying these supposed Relics from a bygone Nationalist era...
The last forests were destroyed and burned between 1958 and 1960 and did not grow again...
During the decade of 1966/1976, the Cultural Revolution wreaked havoc on the City Architecture of this picturesque District where everything that was synonymous with Ancient Heritage such as Temples, Sculptures, Ancestral Sanctuaries, stalls, Medicine Books were destroyed by the Red Guards terrifying Residents committed to destroy all traces of family property, burning furniture, anticipating by these facts the arrival of the Communist Youth filled with Popular Fanatics, to make "Clean slate ... of the past"!
As time went by, HAN soldiers dispatched to defend the area married MIAO Women, from whom some of these MIAO farmers came who, through generations, had worked to dismantle the fortifications by using stones to make their Houses and Wood. for the Barriers of their fields as much as they finally made efforts sometimes to strengthen it around the Fortifications of former Military Camps to create Villages with martial-like, even after the War...!?!
Gamescom_2017_011.jpg

in my humble opinion, Project Berley / Akira's Quest / VF RPG and the animated series (to a lesser extent) are important in more ways than one (in terms of spoilers) and it looks like that these artworks represent a source of inspiration and the basis for Mr Yu Suzuki to appropriate a replay of the script in his possession
The presence of the characters put forward, even in watermark, in each of the 11 vignettes (seen in the Shenmue Post Mortem) is proportional to their importance in the unfolding of the story line.
For exemple, Niao Sun is in the background of chapter 5, central in the 6 (with the tough guy seen in the trailer of Shenmue 3 and teased on the chapter 4) and she is with Lan Di on the 7
it is still possible that script shortcuts fill some gaps and, a posteriori, others are grafted to catch up to the original story shortages, I would take as an example, the presence of Chai related to the extra-chapter dedicated to the boat ...
I hope that the episode of the train will also be transposed in relation to the next installment...
concept arts.png

I appreciate the eloquence of the English used; bravo.

However, it has been established that:

1. Indeed, these cards are all super important still.
2. Shenmue was card 1. Shenmue II was card 2 and parts of 4/5. Shenmue III will be the rest of cards 4/5, have a bit of 3 and a good part of 6
3. The, "Tough Guy," you mention, that is present in cards 4 and 6, has been told (well, to me, anyways) that it is Lan Di (unless someone was pulling my leg).

We have a lot of good discussion all over this board and the spoiler board too :)

Thanks to you, in the card corresponding of chapter 8, without talking about the grandmasters, but about the Iron Lion and more precisely Cangzhou, wich is a prefecture-level city of Hebei Province in the People's Republic of China and exercises jurisdiction over 16 subdivisions, 2 districts, 4 district-towns, 9 xian and one autonomous xian: Mengcun !
This statue of the Iron Lion is visible in a stage of virtua fighter 2 and in an artwork corresponding to one of the original chapters of Akira's quest for the famous project Berkley
Mengcun is a Mecca of Baji-Quan taught by Master Wu whose Mr Yu Suzuki has become a friend over the years and we find again the characteristic moon gates of the corner and in the original Shenmue Premiere
Mr Yu and Master Wu have met several times over the past two decades, several photo archives and videos bear witness to this
Mr Yu somehow, through the saga Shenmue, is doing the "promotion" of Baji-Quan...
This martial art is historically combined with the Piguazhang which was complementary to it and from which it was detached
There is a saying in Chinese martial arts culture that can be translated as:
When the Baji is combined with the Pigua, the gods and the demons are afraid
When the Pigua is combined with the Baji, the heroes sigh not being able to match him
Similarly for Akira in the series of virtua fighters, the promotion of Hakkyokuken is made, which comes back in Japanese way, almost the same...
The card 10 represents the forbidden city...and the tough guy of the chapters 4 and 6, is this one :
tough guy.jpg

Last edited:
Back