Tokyo Game Show '19 ~Shenmue3~ Speculation Thread

I hate to be that guy, but I can't help feeling that the trial will now be delayed until the first half of October.

I hate to say it, because I have long defended Ys Net and said the trial coming late and after the press have played the game is not a big deal, but when it gets to nearly a month before release when it's released, it really does feel a bit pointless. At that late stage, it should be something more substantial, like the first 5 hours of the game and saves transfer over to the main game, but then I guess that will annoy PS4 backers hmm.

It's mostly the refund business at fault though and unfortunately there wasn't really a way to plan for it. On the one hand, if they hadn't taken the Epic deal none of this would have happened, but there are pros and cons of the deal that we as the public are obviously not necessarily privy to. Also, no one's making people be whiny little bitches. I just can't see how it's going to be easy administrating and managing the fulfillment of rewards whilst simultaneously managing refunds.

They should have taken a tough stance and declined refund requests.

19 days of September left guys. News can, and will, come at any time now.
So right there. Fully expecting a few Kickstarter Updates alongside TGS . Seems to be something that they like to put out which rounds out any announcements/new screens/videos shown off during the convention. I believe we will have a date for the PC Trial Demo before the end of this week :D!

I hate to be that guy, but I can't help feeling that the trial will now be delayed until the first half of October.

Don't worry, I was that guy last week. If the game has been delayed in the past then its only logical to assume the demo could be delayed. Of course, I really hope it isn't, and after TGS there really is no need to delay it. But until anything is given an official date, nothing can be taken as gospel.

Back