Version 1.03 for PS4 is Live - Release Notes

Have to say, I'm seriously disappointed that this collection is looking like it still won't be fixed by the time it releases in Japan in 2 days. If you asked me if the game would be fixed by this point 3 months ago, I would've told you I can't even comprehende any other possibility.

I'd love to eat crow with a big, conclusive day one patch, but I'm no longer that optimistic.
I used to also be very optimistic in the games being perfect come the 22nd of this month but yeah, don't feel that way anymore. Don't get me wrong, compared to day 1 the games are in a way better state but i will hesitate to call these the definitive versions of the games. Is still boggles my mind why the PS4 version in particular has audio issues not present on the PC version. I've been sending all the ones i find to SEGA so i hope they get ironed out.
All that said, still grateful these new versions exist though. If was one hell of a accomplishment to not only get 3 but these re releases as well. Just gonna pray they don't abandon the games fully after the 22nd.

Do we know the version number for the Japanese release? Probably adding that info to the issues thread once I update it this weekend

Back