Recent content by Big Tuba

1. Big Tuba

Cut content list

I remember on Yu’s reddit AMA. I asked if the bike would ever make it back into the series or in Shenmue 3. I guess I asked for help to. Because I recall someone else on here helped me out and phrased the question in a much more eloquent way than I did. That was a really rad thing. Anyways. He...
  2. Big Tuba

Who actually likes shenmue 3?

I absolutely love it so far. I’m shocked by how quickly it clicked. At first I was a bit worried. I didn’t like that I wasn’t able to walk out of the cave. Little dumb things like that seemed to start building. But once I got into the groove of making money and familiarity. It felt like...
  3. Big Tuba

Project Update #105 Japan Expo 2019 Travelogue

I still haven’t got this email. Hopefully this doesn’t become a sudden trend with their updates. That’s my only real worry at this point.
  4. Big Tuba

Project Update #104: Shenmue 3 by Ys Net

I’m super bummed about Baisha being omitted. But that’s the only bad news to me. This is all really great stuff overall. Idk about anyone else. Character Perspective system never seemed interesting to me. It always sounded more suited as a future DLC release. I only want to play as Ryo. Playing...
  5. Big Tuba

Let's discuss the "Dated" angle going around S3 rite now

You can’t really judge a game like Shenmue after 15 minutes of gameplay is my thing right now. There’s so much to do and explore in these games. Most of the time it’s a game revolved around patience. I always assume when people say things like “dated” they’re mostly hung up on the visuals or...
  6. Big Tuba

Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

It’s not really a fair comparison. That’s more like the Yooka-Laylee Wii U fiasco. You don’t have to pay for the Epic launcher is the difference. But I agree with where you’re getting at. It is way too late in the game to suddenly change their minds and take Steam keys away from those...
  7. Big Tuba

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive for PC Version!

Damn. Is this part of the reason for the delay? I was always assigned with the PS4 copy. But man, this feels wrong. I genuinely feel bad for everyone expecting a Steam key. This is pretty messed up. I feel like its been non-stop bad news lately..
  8. Big Tuba

Kickstarter Update #100 - Shenmue III delayed until November 19th

Not surprised in the slightest. Honestly though. I doubt it’ll even hit that November date. That’s only 3 months away from August. I’m expecting another delay with a February release date at this point.
  9. Big Tuba

Magic Monaco Press Conference March 9th 2019 Part 2 Discussion and Reaction

I’m expecting a delay after watching the trailer a few times. I hope I’m wrong and I’m not trying to sound negative. But it looks like there’s still a lot of work to be done.
  10. Big Tuba

Friendly Wager: Will Shenmue Manaco trailer have voice acting.

I’d love to hear some English dialogue. But I have a feeling, if there is gonna be VA, it’ll most likely be the Japanese dub. At least for now.
  11. Big Tuba

EDGE Magazine Cover Story: Shenmue 3

Holy cow! Thank you! I’m happy now.
  12. Big Tuba

I ordered it this morning and it was the Shenhua cover on the website, which was a disappointment. Now they’re displaying the Ryo cover on their site. I’m kinda bummed now, but I really can’t be too upset. Just strange.
  13. Big Tuba

Trepidations...

By the time August rolls around. These losers will have found something new to be outraged about. I wouldn’t worry.
  14. Big Tuba

Holy cow! I’m gonna have to buy a magazine. I never thought I’d see that day again.
Back