Recent content by Gromber

1. Gromber

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

i tested Load All Levels, works fine but have a problem because sunflowers are so narrow that you can't get through, when i use that option. 27:17
  2. Gromber

Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

It would be nice if, in the fighting, you could use also the d-pad to move.
  3. Gromber

Pro & Cons of Shenmue III based on Demo.

I can´t find a option to change run asign to first view like dreamcast options, i prefer left trigger to run, but also is great that i can run and change direction with right stick, it would be nice if you could walk if you press a little
  4. Gromber

Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

things that were in previous games but not in 3 demo: - edit: my mistake, works with left stick xD You can't look down with the right stick in lucky hit with the ball in your hand, you have to remember the position before you start. - You can't stop a conversation already started. - There are...
  5. Gromber

Backer Trial Music

yeah, with some songs you will remember other places in the past, but the soundtrack is amazing.
  6. Gromber

Revealed: Sega's cancelled Shenmue HD remake - with fully updated graphics (EuroGamer) Update 16/10 - Sega respond

If the project was so complicated. why they didnt focus on the first game and sell it alone?
  7. Gromber

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 2

add left stick support for first person moments like lucky hit part time job and leaf training .
  8. Gromber

Shenmue EU Limited Edition Announced!

no soundtrack? too bad
  9. Gromber

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 2

hope they add support for left stick when you are in first person in part time job Lucky Hit
  10. Gromber

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

ner0 only was an idea, i dont know if we can do it, maybe with a zoom value in cheat engine, with this idea we can hide some glitch and bugs when you unlock both sides and remove black bars, and have a similar aspect ratio to 4/3 with blackbars.
  11. Gromber

in shenmue 1 you can´t do it so easily, but in shenmue 2 with the default black bars, maybe something intermediate, and lose very little information like mgs hd remasters where you can chose letterbox or full screen mode. Extreme example in photoshop, maybe can change a bit the fov to have a...
  12. Gromber

it´s possible to zoom shenmue 2 cutscenes to have real widescreen without show too much in the sides? something like did metal gear solid hd collection. maybe changing fov.
  13. Gromber

Version 1.02 for PS4 is Live - Release Notes

they fixed the no subtitles when you move the camera to a store without using the zoom?
  14. Gromber

Shenmue HD Texture mods

it´s possible to use forklift loader for this mod? looks amazing.
  15. Gromber

Forklift, a mod loader for Shenmue 1/2 HD

thanks works fine, but now says there is a new update and i have latest version.
Back