Recent content by Hazuki X

1. Hazuki X

Post pictures of your copy

Just received my copy today ☺️☺️ Thank you James and everyone else who contributed to this. You’ve created a fantastic piece of memorabilia. I’m there day 1 if you ever go forward with a second issue! hope everyone else receives their copy soon 😁
  2. Hazuki X

HAPPY NEW YEAR DOJO!

Happy new year all! Hope this year is better for everyone.
  3. Hazuki X

Shenmue World Issue 1 Kickstarter!

First off, congratulations on the success of the Kickstarter! This community never fails to amaze me. but I am so gutted that I missed out on this. So my question is - will there be an opportunity to purchase the magazine outside of the Kickstarter? Would hate to miss out on owning this awesome...
  4. Hazuki X

Shenmue 3 Sales

Ok fair point. Thanks for explaining
  5. Hazuki X

Shenmue 3 Sales

How long has it been £15 off on Amazon uk?
  6. Hazuki X

Shenmue 3 Sales

But yet your opinion is valid?
  7. Hazuki X

Shenmue 3 Sales

I remember Cedric tweeting only a matter of weeks after release that they would be talking about sales soon. That exact tweet was posted on this forum. But yet here we are. look, I want s3 to be as successful as possible.. but the reality isn’t quite as promising is it? Can any of us post solid...
  8. Hazuki X

Shenmue 3 Sales

That kind of negativity isn’t allowed in this thread. Brace yourself!
  9. Hazuki X

Shenmue 3 Sales

I’m a troll? What, because I’m not agreeing with you?? Wow, how mature. I suggest you go through my post history before labeling me. 250k for a Kickstarter game is a good enough milestone and more than we could of possibly of hoped for. The fact there’s been radio silence isn’t really a good...
  10. Hazuki X

Shenmue 3 Sales

how is death stranding comparable to a Kickstarter project? anyway.. conversation surrounding s3 has all but died, apart from on here naturally. It’s fallen off nearly every chart going. Stop kidding yourselves. Sales are nowhere near 250k. You guys are crazy lol
  11. Hazuki X

Shenmue 3 Sales

If sales were anywhere near a quarter of a million, then they would of said something by now. you guys are torturing yourselves. It hasn’t sold well, I think that’s pretty clear by now.
  12. Hazuki X

Will you ever go back to play Shenmue 1&2 again?

Sorry!! Forgot I was in the non spoiler forum
  13. Hazuki X

Shenmue 3 Sales

Lol but that game was hot garbage!
  14. Hazuki X

Shenmue 3 Sales

170k total then? Lol
  15. Hazuki X

Shenmue 3 Sales

yet in both regions the HD remasters sold more in their first week... So you're saying that isn't a little bit concerning?
Back