Recent content by Marcvado

1. M

Has anyone NOT played Shenmue III yet?

Really sorry to hear about your mum Peter :( i hope she`s getting well. I played the first few mins of SH3 but couldnt play anymore. After watching you play on Twitch for so many years i felt bad so i`ve decided to wait for you m8.
  2. M

Shenmue III Demo Codes Give away and Request Thread.

@Reprise Thanks to @Guppy i have a code now so i can be removed from the list.
  3. M

Many thanks to Guppy who has kindly given me his code. I am sorted :)
  4. M

Ok thx for the reply :)
  5. M

Please can i haz your code :)
  6. M

I would like a code please
  7. M

Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

Yes please
  8. M

Put me on list for asking for a code please
  9. M

Yes please
  10. M

Ok no worries, thx for the reply.
  11. M

Yes please, i would love your code :)
  12. M

Revealed: Sega's cancelled Shenmue HD remake - with fully updated graphics (EuroGamer) Update 16/10 - Sega respond

Yea i understand its a leak. I mean its beautiful & you cancelled it !!! then left it lying for someone to leak it & now we have this buggy port that makes me wince cos the audio is so terrible. I am grateful for the ports, its way better than having to mess around with an old DC or an EMU. I...
  13. M

Revealed: Sega's cancelled Shenmue HD remake - with fully updated graphics (EuroGamer) Update 16/10 - Sega respond

Holy crap Sega !! what have you done :O just when things were finally simmering down after 17 years. This news should never have released. Sega should have stuck it in a crate and hidden it in Area 51 next to the Ark of the Covenant. I dont believe in curses & all that stuff but this game is...
Back