Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Already updated my addresses yesterday when I saw the Dojo post on twitter, but just received the email from the update, so wanted to check it didn't want me to confirm again (as I saw some people talking about this). After going on my Fangamer account, it now says, that as of 1 hour ago, the address is now locked in!!! Getting exciting now!!
shen123123.png
This has only been locked on my Physical PS4 Backer account, and my main PC account still allows me to change. So maybe they are preparing to send out the PS4 versions earlier, as the PC version won't be able to be used until midnight on the launch day anyway.

Already updated my addresses yesterday when I saw the Dojo post on twitter, but just received the email from the update, so wanted to check it didn't want me to confirm again (as I saw some people talking about this). After going on my Fangamer account, it now says, that as of 1 hour ago, the address is now locked in!!! Getting exciting now!!
View attachment 4959
This has only been locked on my Physical PS4 Backer account, and my main PC account still allows me to change. So maybe they are preparing to send out the PS4 versions earlier, as the PC version won't be able to be used until midnight on the launch day anyway.

Even better than this it also now has a shipping page:

nwOnNtk.png

Ugh I should have never changed to the EGS physical disc lol - I thought I'd get it as a collector's item and wanting to have the PC version (since I also bought the Limited Run PS4 edition), but if some of you guys are playing it earlier than I am, I'll want to cry lol.

Ugh I should have never changed to the EGS physical disc lol - I thought I'd get it as a collector's item and wanting to have the PC version (since I also bought the Limited Run PS4 edition), but if some of you guys are playing it earlier than I am, I'll want to cry lol.
You think they might ship the PS4 versions before the PC ones? I didn't even think of that. ?

You think they might ship the PS4 versions before the PC ones? I didn't even think of that. ?

Well, it seems like everyone that's gotten a shipment page has a PS4 version, and the bigger problem is that, since there is no physical data on disc and just a key to activate the game on the EGS store, they almost certainly won't have the game be available until launch night anyways (even if we got the discs tomorrow).

I'm determined to complete the previous titles one final time before starting 3. At the moment I'm on day 4 of the the forklift truck job. If I were to receive the game early and before I've finished my current playthough it will be a challenge to not start playing immediately.

I'm determined to complete the previous titles one final time before starting 3. At the moment I'm on day 4 of the the forklift truck job. If I were to receive the game early and before I've finished my current playthough it will be a challenge to not start playing immediately.
I'm currently on about day 40 driving the forklift (started mid-December, now end of January). I wanted to see how much money I can make before the bad ending :giggle:

Back