Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Might be a good idea to remind my European friends of this

According to themselves, that shipping method takes 2-6 weeks. So if they send it, say, November 1st, it is likely we will get it before the 19th.

Might be a good idea to remind my European friends of this

According to themselves, that shipping method takes 2-6 weeks. So if they send it, say, November 1st, it is likely we will get it before the 19th.

Wouldn't they just arrange a EU company to ship EU copies for the orders? What a strange process.

Wouldn't they just arrange a EU company to ship EU copies for the orders? What a strange process.

Fangamer handled Bloodstained and copies were sent from regional hubs. I'm UK based and my European PAL copy was sent to me from the UK, with 48 hour tracked delivery.

There's no way they will be shipping all copies from the US. That's why they ask which region version you want and warn that selecting a version that does not match your location will cause delays, because European versions of the game will ship from Europe, North American copies will ship from North America and Japanese copies will ship from Japan etc.

So if we assume they do arrive early... what's everyone's thoughts on how early we'd receive it? A day? 2-3? Even a week? I know that's extremely optimistic but with us being less than four weeks away Shenmue 3 is pretty much all I can think about!

Nah man, irresponsible would be leaving the fate of the franchise in the hands of those filthy casuals.
True, true.

Hope my main account order isn't gonna be delayed even after verifying it if I now can't verify my second unfindable order seeing they're both registered for the same address.

This teaches me a lesson: never create 'cool', 'edgy' email addresses only to delete them later, you bellend!

I really don't want it to come early. I still need to replay Shenmue 2 and I'm worried if I don't start Shenmue 3 day 1 someone's gonna spoil it for me. Might be time to quit the internet for a while...

Have a feeling I'm one among many here in the same situation. Release day came way sooner than I imagined it would in my head. :oops:

It won't come too early, they're not going to break their own street date. It will come either one day early (Monday) or three days early (Saturday) for some backers and on release day for others.

Retail copies will definitely arrive either Saturday or Monday before release, at least here in the UK with basically any online retailer that isn't Amazon or GAME.

I've never understood why people delete email accounts (unless they're being harrassed or something). Just set up a forwarding rule to your new address. It's 2019.
Because I made it at 14 and it was the crappest email name ever. It had to be eradicated.

But yeah, even though it had nothing useful on it, I should have remembered I dug it out back in 2015 to order a PC copy and forwarded it. I'm a muppet.

Or it will arrive 2 weeks later with no tracking method like my Bloodstained copy did... Fangamer shipments are like playing gatchas

BTW - there's obviously still time to get in touch with various customer services agents if you've got issues with your email, or getting to your Fangamer page, or whatever. Use these precious few weeks left wisely, don't leave anything to chance!

Or it will arrive 2 weeks later with no tracking method like my Bloodstained copy did... Fangamer shipments are like playing gatchas
Really? I've had shit loads from them, either directly from them or from Kickstarters, and have never had an issue.
Luck of the draw sometimes, really. Hope it works out for everybody here.

Sounds like they're using regional partners.

Hmm. Odd. I wonder why they told me via email that it was sent via USPS to Europe then...? Well, in this case I'm very happy to be wrong.

I actually got mail from the UK today, and that only took 48 hours to get here! That's just as fast as it is for me to send and recieve mail from within my country, lol.

Luck of the draw sometimes, really. Hope it works out for everybody here.

That's true. I've had a couple of things over the last year get lost in the postal system for a good week or two before randomly showing up and that's just standard domestic post within my own country. Hopefully everyone gets their game in good time, postal delays are relatively rare.

Back