Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Just got my confirmation email

"
Some items in your order are coming soon via USPS.
We're currently preparing US-bound physical copies of Shenmue 3 for shipment! This email is to let you know that yours has been packed at our Tucson warehouse. (Your other reward(s) will be shipped separately later.)
This is your tracking number, which is currently inactive. Your package has not yet been shipped—it will be released into the postal system closer to release date.
"

Curious on when the Limited Run copies will ship. I havent received an email on it yet. Either way, If I don't get it by 11/18. I'm going to buy it digitally on the PS store so I can start playing at midnight. I've waited 18 years for this, I'm not waiting a nanosecond sooner if I don't have to.

Plus I need to fulfill my obligation of buying multiple copies of the game to ensure we get another one!

Curious on when the Limited Run copies will ship. I havent received an email on it yet. Either way, If I don't get it by 11/18. I'm going to buy it digitally on the PS store so I can start playing at midnight. I've waited 18 years for this, I'm not waiting a nanosecond sooner if I don't have to.

Plus I need to fulfill my obligation of buying multiple copies of the game to ensure we get another one!

I think this is where I'm at as well.

According to Simply Games' FAQ (and the invoice) they are using Express shipping for the CE, and they will dispatch 3-4 days before release!! Could very well arrive Sat and if not Monday. Would be very nice if it did :D Only been using this spoiler extension for a few hours and it's driving me crazy :D

Edit: Strange, the email invoice says they dispatch 3-4 days before, but the FAQ says 2-3. Also says that Express shipping is delivered on the next WORKING day. So I guess Monday it is (hopefully)!!!

In the states, the games are shipping out from Arizona. So if they send them out friday, people on the west coast will get them within a day after shipping out the product. As am on the east coast it will take 3, maybe 4 if something goes wrong. But am hoping 2 😁

I use USPS a lot and know when to expect a package to arrive at its destination once shipped.

Edit. People in Az, southern California, lower parts of Nevada and parts New Mexico
Will get the game the day after it ships.

Last edited:
If I recall correctly someone posted a mail response that continental Europe copies will be send on the 13th

R-really? Because last time I got something from the UK, it only took two days. :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No confirmation here, but I kickstarted a physical PC version and according to an earlier post, we will get digital codes and the empty "Epic Games" disc will come later with the rest of the stuff. Has anyone heard from Limited Run Games? I haven't seen anything yet for the collector's edition.

No confirmation here, but I kickstarted a physical PC version and according to an earlier post, we will get digital codes and the empty "Epic Games" disc will come later with the rest of the stuff. Has anyone heard from Limited Run Games? I haven't seen anything yet for the collector's edition.

According to my order page, it's still in assembly. The owner of LRG tweeted that the closer you are to where they ship from (North Carolina), the higher the likelihood that you'll get it by launch day. I live on the other side of the country so I don't expect it to arrive on time. Luckily, I also purchased it digitally on PS4 so I can play right when it launches.

Edit: Strange, the email invoice says they dispatch 3-4 days before, but the FAQ says 2-3. Also says that Express shipping is delivered on the next WORKING day. So I guess Monday it is (hopefully)!!!

They ship with DPD, who do offer Saturday delivery now. But usually they ship on a weekday (not sure if retailers have to pay extra for Saturday delivery or not).

That said, although it was a different website and not a video game, I preordered something a few months ago that was dispatched on Friday with DPD. On the Friday, I received an email saying DPD were going to deliver it on the following Monday, but then come Saturday morning I received an email from DPD telling me they were going to deliver my item that day and they gave me my delivery slot... weird, huh?

So there's a chance that even if we do get an email on Friday saying it's coming Monday that they may actually deliver it on the Saturday.

Back