Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

Anyone know if it's released in the United States yet??

How do you trigger the boat to show up?

As Kenzo already pointed out, all you need to do is sleep then the cruise ship will be there at the port.

I loaded the data where Shenhua was already kidnapped first and found out that the cruise would not show up no matter that day or next day.

Later on loaded the earlier data where just finished the second dlc and found out that the cruise will show up on NEXT day.

Just played for an hour and seems quite interesting ! As usual you need to download the dlc from PlayStation store first. The dlc is available in Hong Kong five hours ago~^^

I loaded the data where Shenhua was already kidnapped first and found out that the cruise would not show up no matter that day or next day.

Later on loaded the earlier data where just finished the second dlc and found out that the cruise will show up on NEXT day.

Just played for an hour and seems quite interesting ! As usual you need to download the dlc from PlayStation store first. The dlc is available in Hong Kong five hours ago~^^

It worked for me. Thank you!

I haven't played the dlc, but I hope the cruise ship has people on it. all the gambling/gaming places are empty of civilians in the game, which looks really weird.

Ehh... not my favorite bits from the game proper. Felt like there was already enough of those things without this DLC. I’ll check it out tonight regardless.

Ehh... not my favorite bits from the game proper. Felt like there was already enough of those things without this DLC. I’ll check it out tonight regardless.
yeh me too, I didn't do any gambling/games unless needed in the main game.

Well, I never had this much luck with Roll It On Top before... It took me only 11 games to get the 10 wins for the challenge.
And the one game where I didn't make it was actually a draw.

Anyone got all the outfits yet? How many were there?

Also do I need to do anything to trigger the search for the missing kid?

I have all outfits and all trophies already. The search mission in my case did trigger in the second day, going to the boat.

The outfits are the kung-fu outfits in all coloursm some jacket with some colour variations and a new jacket.

My favourite DLC.

Finally figured out a strategy for the big wheel and now have all of the outfits. Just waiting for the bloody frog racing daily quest to appear. I got the other 4 in my first 2 days but am not moving into day 6 and still no sign of the frog racing quest.

Can anyone confirm that quests need be completed for them to cycle? I got roll it on top and flower, bird, wind and moon for day 3 and didn’t bother to complete them as I assumed they would cycle only to find them there again on day 4. It’s possible that I was just very unlucky with the random selection, but I’m now having to recomplete both of the daily quests each day just to make sure that they cycle.

Back