Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Did anyone in the US just receive their CD soundtrack? I got all the rewards except for the CD and still did not get any confirmation on it. Even e-mailed Fangamer twice in the span of two weeks and did not get a reply back yet.

Problem got solved instantly and my CD soundtrack just got shipped today. I would suggest to people having trouble to use the messaging system on the Fangamer website itself instead of writing an e-mail through your e-mail client. My messages were probably getting lost in the shuffle but that was not the case when I used the messaging system on the website itself.

Can confirm my final reward shipment to the UK was sent about 24-36 hours ago as well. Just as the game reached a wider PC audience. Good times!

@24Nathan
...It's just you and me now :-D
I followed @Kazlab208's advice and Fangamer replied back with a tracking number within about an hour! I suggest going that route. Who knows if it is a glitch or we are just further down on the queue, but I can't wait to finally get my items five and a half years after paying for them.

@24Nathan
...It's just you and me now :-D
Nope, Haven't had a dispatch notice for mine yet either lol

I followed @Kazlab208's advice and Fangamer replied back with a tracking number within about an hour! I suggest going that route. Who knows if it is a glitch or we are just further down on the queue, but I can't wait to finally get my items five and a half years after paying for them.
If it's via the "Help" option at the bottom I just used that now. I couldn't see a messaging system otherwise, just the email option. I'll see what happens.

Edit: @Kazlab208 @24Nathan Good shout! They've just sent out my remaining rewards now... I wonder if they are having difficulties tracking what has gone out and what hasn't... :unsure:

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Nope, Haven't had a dispatch notice for mine yet either lol

If it's via the "Help" option at the bottom I just used that now. I couldn't see a messaging system otherwise, just the email option. I'll see what happens.

Edit: @Kazlab208 @24Nathan Good shout! They've just sent out my remaining rewards now... I wonder if they are having difficulties tracking what has gone out and what hasn't... :unsure:

View attachment 9905
Glad you got it figured out! Whatever is happening, it surely isn't good for us still waiting!

I got mine in the UK today! I got Chai 😥😥😥

Don't suppose anybody wants to trade?!

I got mine in the UK today!
How long did it take you to get yours after your dispatch email arrived?
And was it delivered by Royal Mail or another courier do you know?

How long did it take you to get yours after your dispatch email arrived?
And was it delivered by Royal Mail or another courier do you know?
It's delivered by Royal Mail. I got a dispatch email from Fangamer a couple of weeks back, got a text from Royal Mail last week advising a package is being shipped to me from the Netherlands. I got a text on Monday advising it had arrived in the UK and had cleared customs. Then it arrived today.

It's delivered by Royal Mail. I got a dispatch email from Fangamer a couple of weeks back, got a text from Royal Mail last week advising a package is being shipped to me from the Netherlands. I got a text on Monday advising it had arrived in the UK and had cleared customs. Then it arrived today.
Ah, thanks!
I wasn't sure who was delivering them in the UK as mine is being shipped from (I think) America by a company called RR Donnelley.
Hopefully mine arrive before Xmas!

Hurray!
shen3kr-1.JPG

My KickStarter items finally arrived! Book was a joy to look through, while it lacks much Artworks like the Pix N' Love Edition the Size of the book makes all the Promotional work stand out!

shen3kr-2.JPG

Also, Check out my little Speed Demon (Certainly not 5th place I assure you!) - Didn't think I was even getting this so it was a nice surprise. Also, I never got the Sonic All-Star Racing Ryo Forklift model so this sort of makes up for it. Really happy! :)

Ah, thanks!
I wasn't sure who was delivering them in the UK as mine is being shipped from (I think) America by a company called RR Donnelley.
Hopefully mine arrive before Xmas!
Yeah, that's right, I should have mentioned that. It came from America from a company called RR Donnelley, but it arrived via the Netherlands. It started in America and then the tracking code was updated to a normal European format once it reached the Netherlands.

Yeah, that's right, I should have mentioned that. It came from America from a company called RR Donnelley, but it arrived via the Netherlands. It started in America and then the tracking code was updated to a normal European format once it reached the Netherlands.
That's great info, thank you! (y)
My tracking is still sat on "Data Received - Shipment in Transit" so I'll check it again next week and see if it's reached Europe by then! No point babysitting the tracking page or I'll end up going insane lol.

Back