Post Your Shenmue Collection

Awesome! Did you get the clear files on YAJ ?
An eBay user approached me directly beforehand before listing the item to see if I was interested, 90% of merchandise related items i’ve Gotten through him, I believe he’s a member of the forums and featured on phantom river stone a few times, goes by the name of RetroImportGamer!

I’ve never used YAJ to be fair, maybe I should start looking :) At the moment i want to get my hands on the Shenmue MAGIC shirt, i’m Sure i’ll Be able to source one somewhere

I got a new jacket today :)!:
UvXZbJD.jpg

It's one from 2017, I love this one as it's really lightweight Polyester and great to tuck snuggly in your bag when out and about :) I see myself wearing this one most of all.

I did get the 2018 releases too when announced:
R3h1Nru.jpg

OrPcDMB.jpg

All 3:
8vgpdm0.jpg

Other goodies:
SDoZNEy.jpg

I got another couple of Edge Magazines before they went out of store - Literally, I checked April the 1st and there was a new Issue! Finally managed to get a copy of the Japanese Special Edition with That Soundtrack! The Xbox One version also went cheap this month, so I snagged a copy!

Oh, I also sent another PS4 copy to a friend in the USA, making it 3 copies I've given to friends... Just so they know what I'm mouthing on about for the rest of the year :p

Finally got my stuff back on the wall after about 8 weeks.
Renovations took quite some time with lots of delays but now the new shelf is installed and all the 2 meters are filled.
Nevermind the Dreamcast stuff, it just had to be in the frame to capture everything. :LOL:

EG5R6N0.jpg

Last edited:
Renovations took quite some time with lots of delays but now the new shelf is installed and all the 2 meters are filled.
Nevermind the Dreamcast stuff, it just had to be in the frame to capture everything. :LOL:

EG5R6N0.jpg
Looks good!

I would love to hear more about that "Mega Fun" book/magazine. I have never come across that before. By any chance is ts a player's guide?

J

EG5R6N0.jpg
Jesus that's impressive. if I could rep this 100x times I would. Why do you have five Dreamcast copies of Shenmue though?

Back