Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Yeah I cant echoe downing on death stranding, I think that game looks ambitious as hell with how traversal itself looks so involved and diverse, especially with such a heavy focus on physics I love physics based stuff. My bigger concern is more the story sounds like its ironically too simple since the plot itself sounds like just getting from point A to point B

Yeah I cant echoe downing on death stranding, I think that game looks ambitious as hell with how traversal itself looks so involved and diverse, especially with such a heavy focus on physics I love physics based stuff. My bigger concern is more the story sounds like its ironically too simple since the plot itself sounds like just getting from point A to point B

You love physics, trust me, play Botw instead. The minimal physics, and lacking meaningful content in Death Stranding ingeneral will leave you feeling ripped off.

Yeah Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order is Released on the 15th of november. The Star Wars Game and Shenemue 3 are the games I will spend cold November evenings with.But I will put my main focus on S3 of course.

Death Stranding is no game for at all. I will pick up maybe later when it is on a 10 euro sale. The game is just too weird for me to spend more money on it than 10.

It's never that simple with Kojima's games. Remember this is the same man who came up with MGS2's story, which probably had the biggest mindf*** of an ending at the time of its release.

Death Stranding will sell a boatload and review well. Will it be any good? That remains to be seen. Kojima makes insta-hits. If it makes you guys feel any better, I'm pretty sure he's fairly friendly with our favorite developer in the whole world.

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to Death Stranding. There's some really cool and unique ideas that they are doing. I'll be playing DS until Shenmue 3 releases.

I don't think Doom and S3 are fishing in quite the same pond but this is great news anyway. That's a huge IP moved out of S3's release window.

On a side note: March 20th is an interesting release date. Isn't the FF7 remake supposed to come out by the end of March as well?

The FF7 remake release date is the 3rd of march. So it is getting released few weeks before Doom. And I do not think that both games are going to interfere with each other. The target audience for these games is quite different I suppose.

There's also the Star Wars game still. Dunno about you guys, but I literally forgot it was even happening.
EA's advertising of the game (or complete lack of) is really strange. I keep forgetting the game literally exists, if it weren't for Easy Allies. I mean, its Star Wars and a new movie is out soon so it'll sell, and it actually looks good but EA has been bizarrely quiet about it. It won't be a day one purchase though, I hate EA with a passion, if it weren't Respawn making the game, I'd not even go near it. Then again EA is also basically pretending their latest Need for Speed and Plants Vs Zombies games don't exist, strange strategy...

Death Stranding looks like hairy bollocks.
Wow, I know Kojima loves his attention to detail and Norman Reedus, but modelling his hairy nutsack sounds like a step too far ;)
Seriously though, Kojima has insane attention to detail in some really weird places in that game, sorta like how R* put time into some truly pointless, stupid stuff in RDR2 (Horse genitals), I'm still looking forward to playing the game to see just what its like though.

I don't think Doom and S3 are fishing in quite the same pond but this is great news anyway. That's a huge IP moved out of S3's release window.

On a side note: March 20th is an interesting release date. Isn't the FF7 remake supposed to come out by the end of March as well?
It's great news. The fan bases don't really overlap but removing Doom from the equation will give Shenmue 3 even more exposure during the shopping season.

I know it's early days, but I wonder how soon after Shenmue 3 releases on November 19th would we hear Shenmue 4's development being confirmed.

Magic Monaco 2020? E3 2020? A year?!

I know it's early days, but I wonder how soon after Shenmue 3 releases on November 19th would we hear Shenmue 4's development being confirmed.

Magic Monaco 2020? E3 2020? A year?!

I'm just hoping they don't go back to crowd funding. That would be absolutely terrible.

Ideally they don't say shit for 2 years and then just drop a trailer 6 months before release.

Yeah I think that just helps Shenmue if it doesn't get delayed again, but Death stranding is the real adversary cause its gonna be the center of attention for a good while regardless if its a masterpiece of a flop.

I mean I'm just getting both but not everyone has that money.

I mean metro is pushing 10 years old now so not the greatest comparison especially when the 2 sequels are gorgeous, I also think they were all made in incredibly low budgets which makes me super happy that their team is a success story, I heard stories of how the first game was made without heating in their building for good chunks of development. It absolutely was a game they believed in. Like their budget for 2033 had to be borderline non exsistent going off of how its much higher budget sequel had this to show for it

But this is the "Redux" version so I assumed it had been remastered? If so, they could have easily fixed the ESES? Eh, I guess I don't know enough about western games.

Oh well, one point still stands though, as there are tons of people claiming S3 is looking like an early PS3 game... After playing this which was a mid-PS3 game remastered, all I can say is... NOPE.

Back