Shenmue 3 Streetdate Broken

I don't think the camera change = Shenmue for Casuals...I think it equals "it's 2019 and we've got to modernise this in some shape or form. We can't just keep the tank controls and camera locked to the head. We do have to modernise it in some shape or form."
You know, as someone who was admittedly worried about the new camera and lack of tankish controls, I didn't even think about it when I was playing the demo. It feels great, and there's just enough satisfying tankiness to movement to keep dorks like me happy.

Though I will say that if they added an option to perfectly mimic the camera and controls of the originals when walking around, I'd take it in a heartbeat lmao.

I was like the first to discover this(what a asshole that streamer is), and as soon as I figured out it was legit, I paused that real fast.

I want to experience Shenmue 3 first hand tyvm. I knew someone would stream it early, but I wasn't expecting to see someone who would be so dickish, to stream it a whole week early.

I was like the first to discover this(what a asshole that streamer is), and as soon as I figured out it was legit, I paused that real fast.

I want to experience Shenmue 3 first hand tyvm. I knew someone would stream it early, but I wasn't expecting to see someone who would be so dickish, to stream it a whole week early.

I don't think the guy streaming it is a jerk. He sounded like a big fan of the series and just wanted to play the game. And I don't think he was purposely trying to spoil it. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But I'm sure with how passionate we are of the series that some trolls will target us with spoilers and that's where we should be wary.

I don't think the guy streaming it is a jerk. He sounded like a big fan of the series and just wanted to play the game. And I don't think he was purposely trying to spoil it. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But I'm sure with how passionate we are of the series that some trolls will target us with spoilers and that's where we should be wary.

Well, at the very least, he could've clarified it "was indeed" a lets play of the released game.

Yea sure, but do you need to stream it. He could've been playing it in private, then going to a forum, and talking about it(preferably in a thread tagged spoiler from the full game). I think that would suited that notion just as well, he didn't need to stream it.

Yea, I'm actually shocked that hasn't happened yet.

uh...what? the guys an ahole because you didnt want to spoil anything so you go watch a shenmue 3 stream when you know the game was slipping out early. makes sense.

the guy bought the game. fair and square he can do whatever the hell he wants.

uh...what? the guys an ahole because you didnt want to spoil anything so you go watch a shenmue 3 stream when you know the game was slipping out early. makes sense.

the guy bought the game. fair and square he can do whatever the hell he wants.

He is, proper etiquette is you don't stream a game before release date, even though you legally obtained such.

PS. Warning people, more people have streamed it(atleast this other stream I found, was properly tagged)

He is, proper etiquette is you don't stream a game before release date, even though you legally obtained such.

PS. Warning people, more people have streamed it(atleast this other stream I found, was properly tagged)
etiquette. ok man, good luck with that one on the wild west of the internet. playing by your rules maybe calling someone an ahole over some pixels is a bit much.

Back