Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

Indeed! Dang how many days of September do we have left ?

I'm with Cebman on this one. Don't want to see any of the demo footage. Also, I'll unsub any Shenmue related
YouTube channels from the time the demo drops till I have finished S3 for the first time. Seeing notifications from YouTube may just be too tantalizing.

Speaking about the demo... We have like three business days left in "the second half of September. :LOL: Maybe they will wait for the refund period to finish after all.

My MacBook is not capable of running the demo so as a PS4 Backer I’ll be happy to donate my code to someone who really wants it.

If I had the hardware I would have found it difficult to resist, but would rather go into the full game completely fresh anyway.

55 days!!!
I haven't claimed one yet so if it's alright I'd be very happy to take one! ??

Last edited:
Sign me up for wanting a code! I JUST got a computer that can handle this game! It would mean the world to me <3

Here's a possible solution to your old macbooks and PC problems :

If you guys prefer to give away your codes, fine, but you might want to consider this option...

Thank you to add me ! That's so kind even though I don't have much time to share with the community of the forul these days. Though like many of you I'm waiting this game as the most in my whole life and really can't wait to play and see the next segment of this amazing story a'd game ! Thak you again in any case :)

I backed the game through but I am not eligible to the demo, I just beg to some kind soul to give me his/her code to try the demo this weekend.

So far an even number of members are giving away and receiving. That is so so so so damn awesome! Can't believe there is a chance I'll get a taste of Shenmue III this weekend... It still feels so unreal.

Yeah... We could play Shenmue 3 this weekend... Surreal!!

Back