Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

Oh I should mention, just pm me if someone wants to give me a code. I'm basically on this site 24/7, not gonna lie :tearsofjoy:
Shenmue Dojo has sucked me in

I'd love a code if someone won't be using theirs. I have the Collector's Edition and Digital Deluxe pre-ordered for PS4 but didn't sign up for a tier that came with the PC demo when I backed the physical version.

Unfortunately as a third world civil servant person, I was not able to be a $100 backer :(
I would love if someone could give me a code:

1396695646449.jpg

I'd be willing to give my code, although only 40/60. If it is true Epic simply disables the demo in the launcher--despite having the file downloaded--then I'll donate mine.

If I can play the demo forever, I'll want to keep the file for the every 3 years or so I'll wanna play; along with What's Shenmue...

Will we get an additional email when the download codes are ready or do we have to check back on Fangamer for a download button to appear on our backer management page?

Will we get an additional email when the download codes are ready or do we have to check back on Fangamer for a download button to appear on our backer management page?
Emails will start going out at the weekend.

I'd be willing to give my code, although only 40/60. If it is true Epic simply disables the demo in the launcher--despite having the file downloaded--then I'll donate mine.

If I can play the demo forever, I'll want to keep the file for the every 3 years or so I'll wanna play; along with What's Shenmue...
The demo will apparently have an "expiry date". Whether that means it becomes inaccessible or just unsupported is currently unclear.

Seems like I'll be asking my first ever question on kickstarter. Haven't gone on there since I pledged in '15...
Wow, I guess you saved yourself from seeing some...interesting...comments.

Back