Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

I know my new computer can run the trial... But I hope it ALSO has enough horsepower to record the footage and my commentary over it for a YT video I'll make without lowering the graphics settings too much. My PC lands somewhere in between Minimum and Recommended: Core i5 8400 CPU, Geforce GTX 1050 Ti (4GB GDDR5], 8GB DDR4 RAM.

Should be alright, I hope. If not I will still make a YouTube video with impressions from my playthrough.

Does recording footage use a lot of horsepower? I honestly have no idea.

I know my new computer can run the trial... But I hope it ALSO has enough horsepower to record the footage and my commentary over it for a YT video I'll make without lowering the graphics settings too much. My PC lands somewhere in between Minimum and Recommended: Core i5 8400 CPU, Geforce GTX 1050 Ti (4GB GDDR5], 8GB DDR4 RAM.

Should be alright, I hope. If not I will still make a YouTube video with impressions from my playthrough.

Does recording footage use a lot of horsepower? I honestly have no idea.
If you record with windows 10's built in game record feature, it shouldn't be too bad.
I got a Gtx 1060 (6gb vram) and i5 4590 with 12gb DDR3, so my settings are all over the place lol. But I think I should be able to run it at high.

If by any chance someone has a code that is going spare then it would be much appreciated if I could use it. Thanks in advance :)

No worries if there isn't any spare codes left, in less than 2 months we will all own a copy of the full game!!! Feels so close yet so far and almost unbelievable.

If you record with windows 10's built in game record feature, it shouldn't be too bad.
I got a Gtx 1060 (6gb vram) and i5 4590 with 12gb DDR3, so my settings are all over the place lol. But I think I should be able to run it at high.

Strange mix of parts there, haha.

But if you can run High with those specs, then maybe I can too which would be wonderful. I use an app normally for my screen recording, called IceCream Screen Recorder and it is delightful to use when recording things... But if it eats more resources than Microsoft's own... I have no idea. I guess I can try both to see which is better.

Strange mix of parts there, haha.

But if you can run High with those specs, then maybe I can too which would be wonderful. I use an app normally for my screen recording, called IceCream Screen Recorder and it is delightful to use when recording things... But if it eats more resources than Microsoft's own... I have no idea. I guess I can try both to see which is better.
Well I just found I could change the quality of the windows recorder, and even changing it to high video quality and 60fps didn't seem to drop any frames while I tested sleeping dogs.
1569530774352.png
Might be worth a try! Sorry if this is a bit off topic from the main thread lol

Well I just found I could change the quality of the windows recorder, and even changing it to high video quality and 60fps didn't seem to drop any frames while I tested sleeping dogs.
View attachment 4352
Might be worth a try! Sorry if this is a bit off topic from the main thread lol

Thanks <3

I'll be sure to experiment until I can get the absolute best quality video/gameplay balance my PC can handle.

From what I've heard, Demo codes are coming out right now. Check your fangamer accounts everyone! :))

Yep, they are rolling out!!!

....And I have to go to bed, it's 3:28 in the morning. Fingers crossed @hyo_razuki :love:

Back