Shenmue Trivia

She says that they keep looking at her inappropriately.
She says something like "one of the guards said keep moving" or something like that.
She also wants to be an actress.

Q: Which keys do you find in Zhu Yuanda's room that represent non-heavenly beasts.
Fish, Goat, Rooster, Wild Boar

Q: What is the constellation pattern in the Dragon Mirror and what scene shows it?

Cassiopeia, and it is shown in the talk you have with Xia - san in Russiya China Shop.

What is one of the locations shown in the Shenmue Premiere video that has not been visited yet as of Shenmue III?

Cassiopeia, and it is shown in the talk you have with Xia - san in Russiya China Shop.

What is one of the locations shown in the Shenmue Premiere video that has not been visited yet as of Shenmue III?
That's a toughie..... I'm gonna say Baisha village?

The train from Chapter 3 makes a very brief appearance.

Nope! Although a loading screen for Baisha was found in the files of What's Shenmue....

We do very briefly see a snowy area in Project Berkley, so that may still be Baisha?

The big mystery is that glowing statue...

The train only appears in the Project Berkley video. Keep going!

Hint: There is a thread on the old Dojo...

"The guards are so crude and nasty. Always stare at my ass when I walk by."
Then maybe she should stop strutting around, naked from the waist down, cheeks spread, screaming, "Taaaaake oooonnnnnn meeeeeeeeeeeee!" if she doesn't want people looking at her arse.

Is Luoyang in the premiere video? I looked through it briefly the other day and didn't see any locales that were not already featured (other than beta areas) in S1 and 2.

Could you point to the link?

Obviously it's a bit old, so the pictures aren't there anymore. But I think maybe the Longmen Grottoes or Pagoda Forest? I can't remember without my Shenmue files in front of me. I'm not at home and only on my phone working from memory at this point.

Obviously it's a bit old, so the pictures aren't there anymore. But I think maybe the Longmen Grottoes or Pagoda Forest? I can't remember without my Shenmue files in front of me. I'm not at home and only on my phone working from memory at this point.
Yeah that old thread doesn't have any media anymore. I can't find a good resolution for the premiere video on YouTube. I'll try to search more for it later, unless you know a good quality link.

There is no known good quality link. The best known one is here:

I remember downloading this overnight over a decade ago on my parent's dial up internet, and watching in amazement. I loved it, despite the ultra low quality.

Back