Recent content by Gen

1. G

Why is Deep Silver, or whoever is managing media/publicity, still circulating old screenshots?

Yeah, I just took another look, I guess Ren could be the ingame model. I still think that could be the Xiuying passport model, but it's hard to tell. Her image in the manual is definitely the passport model. I think that Joy model is actually this one: It's very similar to the ingame model...
  2. G

Why is Deep Silver, or whoever is managing media/publicity, still circulating old screenshots?

None of the models in the Shenmue 2 box art are ingame models. They're either the passport models or models that were only used for promotional material. I think the Xuiying model is the passport model. So I don't think you can compare it to the current situation, where they're using old ingame...
  3. G

Shenmue III stage presentation TODAY (19th) @ EGX London [6pm BST]

Die-hard fans are getting desperate to see more of the game lol, it's understandable. But yeah, it was a pretty good demo for the wider audience.
  4. G

It could have been 60 FPS, but there was no way of knowing that from looking at the stream footage, which was not 60 FPS. I'll remain sceptical that it will be 60 on PS4 until there's actual footage in 60 FPS or the developers confirms that it is, but I agree it still looked good.
  5. G

Ok, not for me, the footage is too laggy to be 60 FPS. The stream is outputting in 60 fps 1080p, but that's not what the game footage is showing, for me at least.
  6. G

Did the presenter say that it was 60 FPS? Because that footage is not 60 FPS.
  7. G

[Potential Spoilers] Shenmue III Preview Event

That footage isn't 60 FPS though.
  8. G

Nice catch. They're either normal-mapped textures or fully modeled.
  9. G

I don't see any difference.
  10. G

Some new footage:
  11. G

Shenmue trailer on old Japanese TV show

I think that's a wound salve for the injured kitten, that cutscene is in the game.
  12. G

New Shenmue 3 Images from GameInformer - Warning: POSSIBLE DLC STORY SPOILERS

The old design: Some sort of knit cap. Shenmue 3 model: A beret.
  13. G

Based on some of the things Yu has said, I think it's because of a misconception that Shenhua was not a popular character among the fans. But that's just my theory, I wrote about it in another thread.
  14. G

I think the problem that some of us have with the new Shenhua model as it stands, is not the outfit but the face. It's too doll-like and retains nothing of the personality conveyed in the old design.
Back