Recent content by Shenmue_Trilogy

1. S

Kickstarter update #123 Backer reward walkthrough

....not the original one from shenmue. This one:
  2. S

Kickstarter update #123 Backer reward walkthrough

Well I got a package today from fangamer. Inside some of the stuff of my VINTAGE GRAB BAG - Project Berkley tear BUT several items are missing: Artbook phyiscal soundtrack figures: Ryo, Shenhua, Chai and the Forklift shenmue 3 t shirt Hand Drawn Illustration by Kenji Miyawaki and the shemue...
  3. S

Shenmue 3 Backer Credits (video link)

I am glad I backed the 1000$ tier so it was easy to find my name :D
  4. S

Anyone else get their name completely wrong in the credits?

Mr. Chan its nice to meet you. sorry :D
  5. S

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Any information about if all rewards (+game) are shipped from UK to EU backers?
  6. S

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

So fangamer will ship from UK warehouses to EU countries but only the physical game? I am right?
  7. S

Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

check your orders under "my orders"
  8. S

Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Finally!:censored: Your order on Pix'n Love Publishing is complete. You have chosen the PayPal method. Your order will be sent very soon.
  9. S

Shenmue Theme for psx classic

As you maybe know it is possible to play dc games on the psx classic (the retro console) including shenmue (does not run perfectly). So i thought its time for a shenmue theme. :) "Shenmue" Theme Screenshots: IMPORTANT: Works only with autobleem 0.6.x (or higher) and EvolutionUI What is...
  10. S

Dreamcast Custom Shenmue Design (Paint Job)

User from a german forum. Let me know if you would like to know his contact information
  11. S

Dreamcast Custom Shenmue Design (Paint Job)

Finally got my dreamcast today. The artwork for the decal was done by me using several wallpapers. The paint job was done by my mate. What do you think? The final results:
  12. S

How Reflections Work in Shenmue (Video)

standard way as in many video games.
Back