Recent content by WhiteLikePaste

1. WhiteLikePaste

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Not to be morbid, but I was wondering the other day how many of the 79,000 backers have died since the Kickstarter announcement 4 years ago.
  2. WhiteLikePaste

Shenmue 3 FAQ's Up. Shenmue 3 will come to Steam

No Man's Sky has actually rebounded in a huge way. The fans of the franchise actually bought an ad on a billboard right outside the developers office to thank them. Not relevant, but just thought I'd mention it.
  3. WhiteLikePaste

Shenmue 3 FAQ's Up. Shenmue 3 will come to Steam

The refund argument is ridiculous in my opinion, but the steam key resolution sounds fair.
  4. WhiteLikePaste

Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

I'm all for Space Lion being able to speak his mind on this topic.
  5. WhiteLikePaste

Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

My issue is with the people acting like Yu Suzuki murdered their first born child.
  6. WhiteLikePaste

Shenmue has always had a "Bad rep." The Kickstarter, more specifically, has had a bad rep. There has been negativity and hate thrown at it since before Deep Silver even got involved when everyone misinterpreted Sony's involvement.
  7. WhiteLikePaste

That is so true. You can't satisfy people. They want to be outraged, so they're outraged. And they'll stay that way.
  8. WhiteLikePaste

Even if they offer the Steam keys (maybe even an extra perk), you'll still see plenty of "You have already lost my trust, give me a refund." people.
  9. WhiteLikePaste

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive For PC Version! Part 2

Deep Silver is the only one at fault here for how they handled this situation. This same exact thing happened with Metro Exodus, so the fact that people are hating on Yu Suzuki for this is ridiculous to me. He's just out to make the best game possible and Deep Silver are the ones responsible for...
  10. WhiteLikePaste

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive For PC Version! Part 2

I saw this coming when Metro Exodus went to the Epic Store (same publisher). I honestly don't know how anyone else didn't. I couldn't care less about the hate. Looking forward to the game.
Back