Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

They must be getting stock soon given their logo is on the LP set that's in the wild already.

I don't think it's a matter of which company is releasing which edition (LRG or Justforgames). But more about the type of wax each edition uses.

I suppose the exclusive translucent edition could be produced faster than the gold and silver one.

On their website, Justforgames did announce a September 3rd release date for their exclusive Glow edition, which proved to be true. And they add that the Collectors edition will release on October 15th.

So maybe general distribution will get the other vinyls on September 24th as Amazon said... Or it will be delayed to October 15th...
We will see...

Source in french : https://www.justforgames.com/fr/produit/shenmue-iii-original-soundtrack/

Last edited:
I don't think it's a matter of which company is releasing which edition (LRG or Justforgames). But more about the type of wax each edition uses.

I suppose the exclusive translucent edition could be produced faster than the gold and silver one.

On their website, Justforgames did announce a September 3rd release date for their exclusive Glow edition, which proved to be true. And they add that the Collectors edition will release on October 15th.

So maybe general distribution will get the other vinyls on September 24th as Amazon said... Or it will be delayed to October 15th...
We will see...

Source in french : https://www.justforgames.com/fr/produit/shenmue-iii-original-soundtrack/
Great spot. Thanks for sharing.

Anyone remember the targeted release date when all of this went live for pre-orders, including the complete collector's set?

They managed to make us all forget... I used the wayback machine to November and all the Shenmue products said the same generic stuff: "Products are typically not expected to ship until 3-5 months after the preorder window closes"

Would like to know about the game! They still just throw around the dirty letter on their page, wich I'm sure will get the number following it replaced at the end of this month. And then rinse and repeat.

Anyone remember the targeted release date when all of this went live for pre-orders, including the complete collector's set?
I've had a look through various tweets and posts. Not a glimmer of an original date but I had Q2 this year in my mind for both. That's certainly well gone.

So... did you guys all buy the digital version of the soundtrack? I was holding out with the intent of actually using my CDs to listen to the music but looks like it might be best to buy digital so I can finally listen to this stuff.

I've been holding out for a long time, lol.

I'm in no rush because the entire ost is on youtube so I've already heard it lol. Good stuff. But when I get my records I'm definitely spinning those non-stop whenever I need some background music :cool:

So... did you guys all buy the digital version of the soundtrack? I was holding out with the intent of actually using my CDs to listen to the music but looks like it might be best to buy digital so I can finally listen to this stuff.

I've been holding out for a long time, lol.
I bought the digital stuff as at the time I didn't have Spotify and thought for the money it was a decent deal. Plus we've only got one real decent CD player in the house so my CD's will probably stay boxed up.

I just got an email from LRG saying that the 2 LP vinyl I ordered will complete manufacturing soon and if you need to update address then do so before the 15th of September. Looks like the vinyls should be coming soon.

Finally an update but what the hell at giving people 12 hours to update their account, lol.

Shenmue III 2 LP Vinyls will complete manufacturing soon. Please verify your order details are correct, and if you need to change your shipping address do so by​

Wednesday, Sept 15th, 11:59 PM ET / 8:59 PM PT.

My address hasn't changed but hopefully for anyone who has moved, they can catch this email today. Immediately.

Not like it matters to most of us since we bought multiple things and still have to wait for everything to come together o_O

Does LRG do individual shipping or do they batch everything? If they Batch then that sucks! I got 2 LP Vinyl and CD box set ordered

Does LRG do individual shipping or do they batch everything? If they Batch then that sucks! I got 2 LP Vinyl and CD box set ordered
Batch, but I think you can request to ship it individually. That's probably an extra $50 though. :cautious:

Back