Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

Does that mean that everything else is so far from completion that it makes more sense to ship what they have now than to keep everything in storage until it's all together? I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Been waiting a long time for this cd set. Will be nice to finally have it in my hands.

Or wait, does this just mean it's complete and ready to ship once everything is together? My bad, I thought this was saying they would be shipping these separately.

Last edited:
Does that mean that everything else is so far from completion that it makes more sense to ship what they have now than to keep everything in storage until it's all together? I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Been waiting a long time for this cd set. Will be nice to finally have it in my hands.

Or wait, does this just mean it's complete and ready to ship once everything is together? My bad, I thought this was saying they would be shipping these separately.
It means this item is probably ready to ship very soon, if you have other stuff in your order not ready to ship then you'll have to wait a bit more.

Well I got the alert for the CD set shipping soon and confirm address...but still no word on the 2 Disc Vinyl and CD set actually being shipped yet. I mean, my order should be ready to go, right?

Like I said, I doubt I'll ever buy from Limited Run ever again...just because they're methods of updating the customer are pretty poor.

Well I got the alert for the CD set shipping soon and confirm address...but still no word on the 2 Disc Vinyl and CD set actually being shipped yet. I mean, my order should be ready to go, right?

Like I said, I doubt I'll ever buy from Limited Run ever again...just because they're methods of updating the customer are pretty poor.
Did you order the complete collector's edition of Shenmue 3? If so then that's what we're waiting for.

Also a strange thing that happened was they announced the bailu village LPS were ready to ship soon, and the status changed to "at warehouse" but suddenly that status has been reverted. Idek anymore

WEYZ2cr.png

Me when my items ship because I ordered the Shenmue 3 Complete Collector's Edition at the same time as multiple soundtracks.

Finally... It arrived! The art is so amazing!!!! Gonna give it a listen in a second. But dayum! Only thing i'll say is, they should've translated the song names in the complete CD collection. Oh well, all shenmue music is good anyway so I won't be skipping any discs :tearsofjoy:
20220131_122425.jpg

hi Guys,

I ordered Shenmue III complete Edition and Shenmue III The definitive soundtrack complete collection on Limited Run, but I havn't received any of them yet
Do you guys has received on of the item ????

Thanks

hi Guys,

I ordered Shenmue III complete Edition and Shenmue III The definitive soundtrack complete collection on Limited Run, but I havn't received any of them yet
Do you guys has received on of the item ????

Thanks

If they're in the same order you won't get any packages until everything is ready to ship. The limited edition is still not ready to ship unfortunately

11 LP update from Bigwax

I like how we’re now getting updates on Limited Run delays from companies other than Limited Run. I guess Bigwax was able to at least get some kind of answer from them, although the lack of any expected ETA is quite worrying.

One has to wonder whether this would’ve happened if the Special Edition had sold its full allocation. It kind of feels like they just cba with it because it’s not making them enough money. Maybe they think that if they ignore their customers for long enough they’ll just forgot that they still haven’t received the product that they paid for more than 16 months ago? It’s actually shameful. I will never buy from them again.

Back