1. AXM

Random Thoughts

Yoooo
  2. AXM

What game would you like to be made?

Dino Crisis Remake KOTOR 3 Jeto Seto Rajio 3 Mech Assault Remake
  3. AXM

Shenmue III will be "playable at E3" for press

I used to do game testing back in the day for some big game companies such as Sony.. You'd be surprised how many AAA games are absolutely trash and broken just weeks before launch. I'm talking hard crashes, progression block bugs. It's an absolute joke. Even after going "gold". I definitely...
  4. AXM

Random Thoughts

Damn boys life is busy for me but I want to post here more again. Shits about to get real real with Shenmue 3 aint it? Lord knows what some of us will do when that game releases.
  5. AXM

Shenmue III will be "playable at E3" for press

Let's all get excited but lets all brace for impact too. I doubt the game will be perfectly flawless and some press may want to rip the game apart for click bait at the least. I hope we can all take these first impressions well and realize, A) it's not finished yet. B) it's probably way better...
  6. AXM

Release date concern

Actually I never realized how much this makes sense. Not the housewives per se, but parents of school kids in general. I am 33 and although my child is 1 year old, if I had my child earlier and he was of age for elementary school, this would actually be good timing as he would be out of my hair...
  7. AXM

Release date concern

Do we have any specific reason for the release date of S3 being Aug. 27th? Just wondering because in Japan Aug. 27th is the first day Japanese kids go back to school from summer vacation. So in terms of timing this makes zero sense for the Japanese market. Granted the Shenmue fan generation is...
  8. AXM

Is Japan still considered the most advanced country in the world?

@SCQ is right about Japan supporting child birth and care. Actually my wife and I just had a baby and boy did we get a good deal.. She had to stay in the hospital for a month because of constant contractions. So they cared for her 24/7 to delay the birth. In the end, my baby was then born 1...
  9. AXM

Is Japan still considered the most advanced country in the world?

Jeff is actually spot on here. Competition from China, Korea, U.S and Germany have sent Japan into a spending race to keep up. Japan is broke as hell and while still a great place to live, you see how some things in Japan are just plain backwards or lacking.
  10. AXM

How do you envision the Ryo vs. Lan Di encounter?

Firstly, @SquallAdv had an interesting theory for the newest trailer. I wanted to spin off on this theory with everyones thoughts on how said encounter(s) with Ryo and Lan Di would actually go down. My theory is they are showing the real Lan Di here and this isn't going to be the only...
  11. AXM

Shenmue ps4 theme!

It's super easy to create a US Playstation account with the ability to switch back and forth to U.K/Europe at will. Simply create a New User within the settings. When prompted for your region, select U.S. Go through the 1-2 minute setup. This does NOT erase anything from your existing account...
  12. AXM

Shenmue 3 Gamescom Trailer & Release Date! [KS Update 90]

This is an interesting theory. On the other hand I see no reason why it wouldn't be him. Ryo is after all, just one step behind Landi towards the end of Shenmue 2.
  13. AXM

Capsule Toy Collecting Thread

It's actually 400+ for regular darts. Anyone remember the stage/score for Hang-On?
  14. AXM

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

Very nice. Ok, whats up d3t.. we love you but really though..
  15. AXM

Vending/Slot/Capsule Machines (hit rates)

Thanks for that! I had completely forgotten the days mattered for chances. Too bad I already went past Christmas but I still have New Years to go buck wild.
Back